RARITEK HOLDING IS THE LARGEST SUPPLIER OF TRUCKS IN RUSSIA
RariTEK supplies various modifications of KAMAZ, MAZ, URAL, DAEWOO TRUCKS and Hyundai vehicles to all cities of the Russian Federation. We are official dealers of KAMAZ PJSC, URAL Vehicle Plant JSC, Hyundai Truck and Bas Rus LLC, DAEWOO TRUCKS and a direct supplier of MAZ JSC, that's why you may get all the products of these plants at the best prices.
We provide you with the following services:
- We help you choose the best vehicle and / or trailer.
- We accomplish any equipment to meet certain requirements.
- We provide favorable leasing terms and conditions.
We help you promptly and efficiently renew your vehicle fleet due to our equipment recycling and trade-in programs. We work strictly individually, so we can make you a good offer indeed.
Our business areas are:
- Sale of KAMAZ, MAZ, URAL, DAEWOO TRUCKS, Hyundai vehicles.
- Sale of automobile parts for cargo, passenger, construction, agricultural and special-purpose equipment.
- Service maintenance.
When cooperating with us, you do not need to wait — there are always more than 50 vehicles available at the warehouse. If the desired modification is not available, we will promptly provide the required model. We are able to promptly settle any tasks of yours due to direct contacts with KAMAZ PJSC, URAL, MAZ JSC, Hyundai Truck and Bas Rus LLC.
There are three main reasons for cooperation with us:
- Official dealer who has been tracing its history back to 1999.
- Direct deliveries of products of KAMAZ PJSC, MAZ JSC, URAL JSC, Hyundai Truck and Bas Rus LLC, DAEWOO TRUCKS.
- High-quality warranty and post-warranty service of equipment.
In 2016, our Company won the bid for supply of automotive equipment for construction of the main gas pipeline called Sila Sibiri (Power of Siberia) with a length of about 3000 km. The Company confirmed compliance with the requirements of STO Gazprom 9001-2012 in 2017.
The managing office of RariTEK Holding JSC is located in Naberezhnye Chelny; its branches have been opened in Krasnodar and Neryungri (Sakha Republic). The Company is actively developing and always catches up the rhythm of time.